Please register by Wednesday, July 15th, 2020
What is the User Group Mission?
The Central Plains User Group is an organization, independent of Infor (Lawson) Software, dedicated to maximizing the benefits from the use of Infor software products.
Why Should You Participate?
- Network with other Infor users to exchange ideas, strategies and experiences
- Learn about Infor’s products, services, future direction and third party business partners
- Join other Infor users in requesting software fixes, improvements and enhancements
- Impact Infor’s future direction through partnering and knowledge sharingWho Should Participate?
- Any and all Infor Users
- Infor System Administrators
- Project Team Managers and MembersWhat’s the Cost?Vendors may sponsor a user group meeting for $300, for information contact Emily Walter, President – Emily.Walter@BryanHealth.org. How Does my Company Become a Member of CPIUG?
- Annual dues are $200. Please contact Jan Matzen, Treasurer – email@example.com or the CPIUG email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company members can bring up to ten guests at no charge.
09:00 – 09:10 A.M. Welcome
09:10 – 09:50 A.M. Infor Update and ERS/Ambassador Program – Yvonne Cheslog
and Andrew Wolling
09:50 – 10:30 A.M. Creating a Remote Workforce – Marcus Mossberger
10:30 – 10:40 A.M. Break
10:40 – 11:30 A.M. CPIUG Business Update
General Discussions and Member Company Updates
Emily Walter, President, Bryan Health
Jan Matzen, Treasurer, Nebco