Digital Concourse March 2017 Newsletter
FLUG Spring 2017 Meeting
Registration is now open for the Florida Lawson Users Group Spring 2017 meeting in Tampa, FL. Join us April 21st 8:00 – 3:30 for this great educational and networking opportunity!
Take Action Today!
If you have not done so already, It's time to log into your new Digital Concourse, It's simple, just follow these three easy steps:
- Go to http://lgug.workoutloud.com/Today and select "Sign Up"
- Enter your name, email address and password
- Verify your email address and update your profile
Stay In The Know March 2nd
- Digital Concourse URL: http://lgug.workoutloud.com/Today
- Bails & Associates is pleased to announce they will be sending eight team members to the Winter Showcase March 8-10thin St. Paul, MN. Several consultants will also be arriving early to enhance their professional development by participating in the Infor Power Training Sessions. President/CEO of Bails & Associates, Jamie Bails Richardson and Director of Business Development, Donna Driscoll, represented Bails & Associates at the HIMSS Meeting at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Keynote speakers included John Boehner, Robert Hejavec and Kevin O’Leary. Infor Senior Executives were also on hand to announce some exciting new Cloud Enhancements that are in the works. For a synopsis of a recent client project, please check out the new Client Testimonial tab of our website at www.Bailsllc.com.
- Is your RW100 or 4GL reports conversion becoming a never-ending project?
Dashboard Gear's RW100 reporting kit can streamline your Lawson Financial reporting. It utilizes your existing RW definitions and allows you to use tools like Excel, Crystal Reports and SSRS to do similar reporting in a more modern format. Please visit our website at www.dashboardgear.com. Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/Dashboardgear.
- Join MHC Software for our March webinar on Automated Solutions for an Infor-Integrated Paperless Office, Tuesday, March 14th at 12 PM CT. Click here to register!
- Learn how to Apply, Stage, and Revert Application Patches (CTPs) in Lawson S3 at the next monthly webinar held by Nogalis on March 23rd. Register today! Click here to register!
- RPI had an incredibly successful HIMSS visit last week. Executives Bill Geddy and Dave Clark were in attendance to ensure that RPI stays up to date on the latest and greatest news in healthcare, as well as how to better serve the healthcare community.
- TEAMabsolute is excited to sponsor and attend the Infor Power Training and Winter Showcase in St. Paul. We encourage you to set up a meeting to learn more about how TEAMabsolute can help you achieve any current or future business objectives.
- “Remote managed services allowed us to re-purpose two full time IT positions to address crucial needs supporting our EMR and health information management systems.” - Jeff Couch, IT Manager, Shepherd Center. The IT team at top 10 rehab hospital, Shepherd Center, harnessed an opportunity to move to a remote application management model, alleviating the strain on their small support staff while keeping their recently upgraded Infor Lawson application on-premise. Learn how.
This area is new to the Digital Concourse Newsletter. Is your company hiring? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Submit your job post today to Claire Florin to be published in the monthly Digital Concourse Newsletter.
Senior Analyst - Systems Needed at Memorial Healthcare System. In this position, you collaborate with end-users designs and modify complex business rules in software applications to support organizational needs for Infor Lawson Reports (LBI), the Infor Enterprise Financial Management (EFM) suite of applications and any other business applications assigned. You will also provide back up support for several non-Lawson business applications such as the CBORD (Cafeteria and Retail) applications.
Please take a look at the opening careers listed on our website to see if it's right for you. Click here to learn more about the job.
Upcoming User Group Meetings
"It is a total pleasure working with the WorkOutLoud team of Claire and Loring. Claire is so helpful - always available to answer an email or take a call. Claire took the time to WebEx with me so I would fully understand how to maneuver around the WorkOutLoud site..." Click here to read more!
Cindy Taylor - Carolinas and Southeast Lawson User Group
"The Midwest Lawson User Group is currently transitioning to the New Digital Concourse powered by WorkOutLoud. The new site is much simpler to learn and use than the old DC site..." Click here to read more!
Sherri Binger and Wendy Woitalla - Midwest Lawson User Group
"I'm very excited to work with Digital Concourse in fostering the growth and knowledge of the Infor Lawson Community..." Click here to read more!
Bill Geddy, Vice President, Sales & Marketing - RPI Consultants
Digital Concourse Partners
All of these partners play an important role in this community and represent the "Best of the Best" as it relates to service and solution providers.
Our mailing address is:
807 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Copyright © 2017 DigitalConcourse.com, All rights reserved.
Infor/Lawson Software is a registered trademark of Infor/Lawson Software. DigitalConcourse.com, Opt-In Query, Dynamic Profile, Dynamic Profiling, and Customer Interactions Management are all registered trademarks of DigitalConcourse.com
Disclaimer: DigitalConcourse.com and LGUG.net are independent user community services and On-Demand CRM solutions. DigitalConcourse.com is not affiliated with or sponsored by Infor/Lawson Software, Inc. Infor/Lawson Software, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any of this information.