The RPI HCM Summit is a collaborative, educational, and networking event designed for HR professionals in the Infor HCM market or looking at Infor HCM. Together with your peers, you can share lessons learned, techniques and success stories to bring transformative change to your organization. Participants will come away with proven ideas they can take back to their teams as well as the latest in industry trends and products.
The RPI HCM Summit will offer:
- Keynote presentation on HR Automation and taking it to the next level
- 3 Infor presentations on HCM, Multi-Tenant Payroll, and Innovation
- 2 HR Industry presentations on Communications and On-Boarding
- 5+Client Led presentations on implementing, overcoming challenges, and how they effected transformational change
- 2 Open Panel Sessions to discuss trends in HR
- 4 opportunities to review and poke around in a CloudSuite HCM v11 Sandbox to see what is coming and get a closer look – RPI’s Show & Tell
- 2 optional “Power Training” sessions on tools Configuration Console and Transition Management on Monday afternoon
- Multiple opportunities to network and collaborate with fellow HR professionals using the same products as you do.
- Early Bird Registration through July 14th - $245
- Registration after July 14th - $325
For more information about the event, please take a look at this video highlighting what you can expect from the RPI HCM Summit as well as your visit to Baltimore.
To watch a recording of "RPI's Top 7 Reasons to Attend the HCM Summit" webinar, click the image below