Date: October 21, 2016
Location: American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
1801 Alexander Bell Dr
Reston, VA 21091
9:00am – 10:00am Registration
10:00am – 10:15am Opening Remarks/MUG Business - Regina Felix, Inova Health System
10:15am – 11:00am General Session - Infor Update /Customer Experience Update/HCM and Xtreme Support Update- What's New? – Carol Tyler, Infor- Remote
11:00am - 11:45am General Session - 10 things you can do for your existing S3 system without buying new software – Presented by RPI
11:45am - 12:45pm Lunch
12:45pm – 1:00pm Door Prize Drawings
1:00pm - 2:30pm Concurrent Breakout Presentations
- Infor Update /Customer Experience Update/HCM and Xtreme Support Update- What's New?
- Come find out the latest update on Infor Lawson from our Product Management Team. 5 ways CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management delivers unprecedented value.
- 10 things you can do for your existing S3 system without buying new software
- Human Resources/Payroll: What does it mean to be in the cloud: Introduction to Infor Cloudsuite HCM
- Attend this session to find out everything you need to know about Infor Cloudsuite HCM. You'll hear how this cloud-based solution can give you the full breadth and depth of HCM capabilities you need; in order to optimize your talent and workforce; all from a single vendor; with minimal internal effort and lower total cost of ownership.
- Financials: Year End Tax Processing Solutions
- Join Kyle Hartung for a discussion on Year End Tax processing solutions.
- Technical: Ask the experts: Tips and advice for upgrading to Infor Lawson 10
- Learn about best practices for upgrade planning, installation, testing, application configurations, and project management from an Infor panel of experts.
- Supply Chain: What's New with Requisition to Payment for Infor CloudSuite Financials and Supply Management
- This session will spotlight how user roles and capabilities within Requisition to Payment processes will evolve in future releases.