Southeast Lawson User Group Mega Meeting 2016 Tentative Agenda
Please note this is the tentative agenda, when finalized you will receive an email communication.
Southeast Lawson User Group Mega Meeting Details:
- Welcome Reception/check in (heavy hors d'oeuvres and drinks) - Sunday, 5/22, 7pm-9pm
- Day 1 (Conference Kick-off, updates from Infor, lunch, breakouts) - Monday, 5/23, 8:30am-5pm
- Oceanfront Low Country Boil - Monday, 5/23, 7pm
- Oceanfront Low Country Boil Tentative Menu: tossed garden salad, cole slaw, shrimp boil, red potatos, andouille sausage, corn on the cob, grilled chicken breast, collard greens, Yukon mashed potatos, cornbread and biscuits, red velvet cake, carrot cake, sweat tea, coffee and bar.
- Day 2 (breakouts, prize giveaways/lunch, more breakouts) - Tuesday, 5/24, 8am-3pm