Digital Concourse October 2016 Newsletter
Welcome to Suggestions
Suggestions is a way to ensure you are aware of groups to follow that are relevant to you! When answering your profile questions our Suggestion Engine rules suggest groups and blogs for you to follow. These suggestions are now displayed on the Feed.
Tuesday October 11th 12PM Partner Program - Lunch & Learn Webinar
Thursday October 13th 12PM Know Your Community - Coffee Break Webinar
This will be a series of webinars to create more awareness of the services that are provided to you that will help your day to day operations. These webinar series will also promote the individual user groups knowledge and awareness of events.
- Drive value to your community
- Ask your community a question and receive an answer
- Connect with others to share successful techniques
Take Action Today!
If you have not done so already, It's time to log into your new Digital Concourse, It's simple, just follow these three easy steps:
- Go to http://lgug.workoutloud.com/Today and select "Sign Up"
- Enter your name, email address and password
- Verify your email address and update your profile
Does your company need a place to collaborate and communicate internally? A place where you can invite your customers to collaborate as well? Look no further, WorkOutLoud is releasing our 30 day trial, Try-It, soon! Your company can have your own private, secure, branded community with countless features. Stay tuned for updates on the release date!
Stay In The Know October 3rd
- Digital Concourse URL: http://lgug.workoutloud.com/Today
- Looking for a reporting/analytics solution for Global HR or Talent Management? Dashboard Gear’s Infor Lawson HCM Reporting/Analytics Toolkit, Cloud-Based or Premise-Based, provides the only true solution for these applications. Email Dashboard Gear at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please visit our website at www.dashboardgear.com. Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/Dashboardgear.
- Insurance Eligibility Professionals – your input is needed! KC Associates — an independent market and industry research organization — is conducting a sponsored study about the patient insurance eligibility process at the point-of- registration. The goal of the study is to better understand the patient insurance eligibility process, to identify best practices, and to create important metrics for those who would like to better understand the performance of their organization. To participate, go to https://www.research.net/r/InsuranceEligibilityStudy. Your participation enables you to get a copy of the final report at no cost.
- MHC Webinar - Self-Service Employee Tax Documents for Infor Lawson Users – Webinar 10/18. Click here to register today!
- RPI will host three days of Lawson webinars on October 20, 25 & 26. Register at www.rpic.com/webinars
- TEAMabsolute is your CloudSuite Partner for Life! We are Infor’s Alliance Partner and CloudSuite Specialized. Contact us at SalesTeam@TEAMabsolute.com for any questions.
This area is new to the Digital Concourse Newsletter. Is your company hiring? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Submit your job post today to Claire Florin to be published in the monthly Digital Concourse Newsletter.
- TEAMabsolute is hiring! Please take a look at the opening careers listed on our website to see if it's right for you. Click here to learn more about the openings!
- IT Project Manager
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant Internship
Upcoming User Group Meetings
"It is a total pleasure working with the WorkOutLoud team of Claire and Loring. Claire is so helpful - always available to answer an email or take a call. Claire took the time to WebEx with me so I would fully understand how to maneuver around the WorkOutLoud site..." Click here to read more!
Cindy Taylor - Carolinas and Southeast Lawson User Group
"The Midwest Lawson User Group is currently transitioning to the New Digital Concourse powered by WorkOutLoud. The new site is much simpler to learn and use than the old DC site..." Click here to read more!
Sherri Binger and Wendy Woitalla - Midwest Lawson User Group
"I'm very excited to work with Digital Concourse in fostering the growth and knowledge of the Infor Lawson Community..." Click here to read more!
Bill Geddy, Vice President, Sales & Marketing - RPI Consultants
Digital Concourse Partners
All of these partners play an important role in this community and represent the "Best of the Best" as it relates to service and solution providers.
Photography by: Pezios Photography
Our mailing address is:
807 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Copyright © 2016 DigitalConcourse.com, All rights reserved.
Infor/Lawson Software is a registered trademark of Infor/Lawson Software. DigitalConcourse.com, Opt-In Query, Dynamic Profile, Dynamic Profiling, and Customer Interactions Management are all registered trademarks of DigitalConcourse.com
Disclaimer: DigitalConcourse.com and LGUG.net are independent user community services and On-Demand CRM solutions. DigitalConcourse.com is not affiliated with or sponsored by Infor/Lawson Software, Inc. Infor/Lawson Software, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any of this information.